Friday, April 27, 2007

What the heck is growin' on around here?

You might be starting to suspect that I must not have much to post about these days. Au contraire. I'm overwhelmed trying to decide what to post next.

Got a new chip for my camera with 2 GIGABYTES of memory. Now I can take 1 trillion pictures before running out of room. This has changed everything. Instead of trying to hold still and get everything perfect if I want to get a good picture, I just take 500 pictures of one thing, and usually can find one that turns out okay. Quantity equals quality in this case. It's so professional.

Today I decided I'd better start taking small bites of the elephant, and not try and do it all in one post. So, first and foremost, our favorite, most brilliantly stupendous native wildflowers, wild azaleas, are blooming like crazy right now.




I'm sorry this blog is not scratch and sniff, because they smell heavenly.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you will put that camera to work on a virtual tour of the ranch... I would love to see that series of pictures. I've only had glimpses in your other pics but it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ma'am. I'll get right on it. Well, at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete